- the kitchen is finished! fuckin finally
- season 3 episode 4 of my D&D game, the broken crown, went much much better than episode three
- players need agency and choice turns out
- i broke everybody in ft.com’s builds for an hour, which was entertaining. how about let’s not release big changes to build tools used by the entire team of sixty and all the CI builds without publishing it as a prerelease first
doctor who is a woman now which is very good
Doctor: Why do you keep calling me madam?
Yasmin: Because… you’re a woman?
Doctor: Am I? Does it suit me?
- i visited the FT’s future offices, New Bracken House. it feels like a modern office building with natural light and stuff rather than a concrete and glass bomb shelter
- i ran a workshop for my current/soon-to-be-former team at work on x-dash, our new frontend component architecture that’s pretty neat if i say so myself which i do
- oh yeah i’ve got another song. it’s driven by the drums which are nice and crunchy and it moves unlike anything i’ve written before, and it does that thing where it high-passes for half a bar and then everything happens. vvv good if i say so myself which i do
- this afternoon it’s attempt number two at september in Pandemic Legacy Season 1: this time it’s gonna be even harder
- see you next week? i hope